Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016

Best friend letters that make you cry

I really like my very best friend. Unfortunately, friendship is not only about irresistible laugh and endless fun with your best friend. Sometimes your friendship faces different challenges that may make you cry.


In this case, the main thing is to stand together and not fall victim to provocation. Your best friend is the person you always want to be with when you ’re celebrating a happy event.

And that’s why it’s also important to send them a touching little message from time to time. Below are some sweet messages you can send to your best friend to make them feel loved and appreciated. I wanted someone special, someone who understands me, even when I can’t find the right words and that’s exactly what you are to me. You are just the type of friend I have always wanted. You , my best friend , my sister, my partner-in-crime.


Even when all I can see is the worst in me, you still see the best. You remind me who I am, and who I want to be.

You make me a better person. You come in to people’s lives with a purpose and you change them. You’re the person that someone can only live without, if they’ve never lived with them before. You light up every room, and lift up every single person around you. You say i have changed and we need to take a break and that kills me.


I will be there when you need someone to talk to, whether you ’re elated or depressed. I will be by your side through thick and thin, in sickness and in health because you ’re my best friend and I cherish you so much. Letters from Max: A Poet, a Teacher, a Friendship.


Comments by Matthew Coast. Your friend has your back, so to speak. I’m sure we can all relate. An Open Letter To My Best Friend : You Deserve The World. My best friends believes in me and all my dreams and I love her so much for giving me the support I needed.


And most of all, I can’t ever repay you for showing me that sometimes people really do stay. You’re the friend who has attempted to cheer me up more times than I could ever count. You’re the one that’s listened to the same story, over and over and over again.

To you out there who has that best friend you can’t do without, no need to crack your brain on how to make them smile and feel loved. I’ll be there when you want company through a long, lonely day. Give that bestie words that he or she would live to remember, words that would put smiles on their faces and make them feel so special to have you in their lives.


I just wanted to let you know how much I need you , and how much you mean to me. Best friends are a blessing that we cannot deny. They are the ones you can count upon like you count the fingers on the back of your hands. Check out these amazing best friends quotes that make you cry and celebrate your beautiful, dearest friendship with the perfect dose of nostalgia and emotions, making your eyes teary! It is really necessary to tell your girlfriend how much you love her.


You have come to the right place. Find more at The Quotes Master, a place for inspiration and motivation. Warning: reading this will make you cry your eyes out. It will also make your heart grow into the size of a basketball.


If you are not crying, blowing your nose, and completely overflowing with love after reading this, something is wrong with you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts